Thank you for submitting your change request. Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please call 311 (212-NEW-YORK outside NYC) during business hours and ask to be transferred to the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) with a question about your existing license.

DCA is committed to improving your online experience, Please click the Contact Us link to share your feedback. Thank you.

Stack Trace: